26 Aug Why Uvita on the South Pacific Coast?
Why Uvita on the South Pacific Coast?
- The most beautiful beaches are on this area.
2. Nice and friendly people live here.
3. Majestic ocean views of the popular Whale Marine National Park.
4. Humpback whales, bottle nose and spotted dolphins are some of the occasional visitors at the National Park .
5. Costa Rican Spanish has no accent which makes it easy to understand.
6. Natural wonders such as waterfalls, birds, toucans, landscapes and others.
7. Community services such as typical restaurants, supermarkets, and banks are located here in Uvita.
8. Tropical warm weather, even during rainy season it is possible to enjoy sunny mornings.
9. Surfing, kayaking, sport fishing, snorkeling, horseback riding, bird watching, scuba diving and canopy are part of the big selection of activities that are offered in Uvita.